If you’ve had some previous experience or a few lessons and want to practice in your own time, consider yourself an intermediate surfer but don’t yet own any equipment or you are an experienced surfer yet don’t have your gear to hand, then hiring is a perfect option.
We believe in providing the best equipment for durability, performance and value for money, so all of what you hire or the equivalent is available in our shop, enabling you to #trybeforeyoubuy.
- 60+ foam and hard surfboards, 20+ bodyboards, 25+ stand up paddle boards, all covering a range of lengths to cater for any level and size. We also have 2 single and 1 double kayak.
- A range of 130+ wetsuits available to accommodate small children as young as 5 through to XXXL adults. 3/2mm wetsuits for the summer months and 5/4mm wetsuits with boots, gloves and hoods for the winter months.
- We also now have a premium hire range of surfboards by ‘Lib Tech x Lost’ for the more advanced surfer.
BOOKING, TIMES & DURATION
- Pre-booking is not available for 1-5 persons and is based upon turning up to hire. Pre- booking is available for 6+ people, subject to availability (contact us direct on [email protected] )
- Hire is available every day in Cromer from April to December (please contact us for availability January to March).
- Hire is available in Mundesley from mid July to end of August (contact direct on [email protected] )
- Hire is available on a 2 hour or full day rate during our opening hours. If you require equipment hire outside of our open times then we will be happy to do our best to accommodate you.
- We have a secure box which is padlocked for your belongings whilst you are hiring with us. However this is at your own risk and we do not accept liability for any loss.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE HIRING
- A form of ID is required for deposit. Drivers license, passport, banks card, student ID are all accepted.
- When hiring any equipment without a lesson you will need to sign our hire waiver form. If you are under 18 years old a parent/guardian will need to do this for you.
- No surf lessons or hiring of surf equipment can take place 2.5 hours either side of the high tide time. Unless you can competently paddle out beyond the white water and surf green waves, then you are able to surf over the high tide. This due to the safety of you as the customer and the prevention of damaging equipment. This excludes the hire of SUP’s on flat days, which is permitted on any stage of tide.
For our latest news & exclusive offers