GLIDE SURF CASA #LIFE BY THE WATER
Our exclusive and unique accommodation is located central to the historic seaside town of Cromer. Only a short stroll away from stunning local blue flag beaches, the iconic pier and promenade, quaint cobbled shopping lanes and of course our surf school, hire and shop, allowing you to enjoy the idyllic town with ease. The surrounding countryside is also in close proximity so you can be refreshed as you explore picturesque rural North Norfolk.
Once inside it is authentically furnished and decorated to a very high standard, providing you with a relaxing and comfortable stay to remember! The open plan living and kitchen area boasts 35 square meters of spacious room. Light and airy for those summer days or fire up the wood burner for cosy winter evenings. In addition to this it has outstanding panoramic views overlooking the beautiful North Sea, the quaint town, historic church and prominent lighthouse, making this feature room one that is hard to exceed. All bedrooms have sea views with two having balcony access so you can relax and enjoy the afternoon sun and evening sunsets. An allocated off street parking space is available to the rear of the property, as well as two local supermarket only several minutes walk away. All of our guests also receive a 10% discount for Surf or SUP lessons and equipment hire at our Surf School, which continues to raise the profile of this rare self-catering accommodation.
We believe Glide Surf Casa is an extraordinary find and one that will leave you to continue falling in love with the town, coastline and local area.
CLICK BELOW TO VIEW AND BOOK OUR ACCOMMODATION ON AIR BnB.
HOWEVER, TO SAVE ON BOOKING FEES PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECT ON
- The accommodation is on the 2nd & 3rd floor and also has several sets of stairs inside the property. If you do struggle with stairs then we would suggest our accommodation may not be suitable for you. Please do contact us for more guidance.
- If you are coming with a baby or toddler, a travel cot, baby chair and stair gates are provided on request.
- We can accommodate 6 adults plus a child and baby due to one of the double rooms having an additional single pull out futon bed.
- Towels and bedding are provided.
- No events or parties are allowed.
- The allocated parking to the rear of the property is a 2-minute walk from the front entrance.
- Public on-road street parking can also be available at the front of the property, which can be helpful when unloading or you have more than 1 vehicle.
- A pay and display car park in Cadogan Road is also available just 2-minute walk from the property.
For our latest news & exclusive offers